Thank you AspieSide.com! You really made my morning today. There are so many great blogs out there, I am truly honored that you picked mine as one of them.
As a recipient, I am asked to choose 15 of my recently discovered blogs to pass the award along to, and I must follow some rules. Therefore, if you receive this award from me and you choose to accept it, these rules are for you too…
1. Thank the person who awarded it to you, by linking back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself in your blog post.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact the owners to let them know too!)
So, on to the next part of the Versatile Blogger Award, sharing 7 things about me…
1. I love to craft, cook, paint, and biology. I tend to have too many things going on at once
2. I am in love with the series of books called “The Parasol Protectorate Series” By Gail Carrigar. One because Gail’s style of writing is so utterly witty, and two because I tend to be as practical as Alexia Tarabotti. In fact, I don’t think I have really ever related to any fictional character before.
3.I am a total foodie. I can eat something at a restaurant and re-create it at home, which is super awesome. But the on the other side, I am extremely picky when it comes to going out to eat. I’d just rather not eat at all if it’s going to bad and well most things taste bad to me.
4. The not so fun things about me. I have a pacemaker, hoshimoto’s, I’m allergic to cats, shellfish, latax, & pork, and I am still afraid of the dark.
5. I day dream way too much and I tend not to take things too seriously.
6. I really dig the pinup look of the 50′s. So when I go out on the town, it’s all retro baby! Victory rolls, makeup, pencil skirt, heels and all.
7. I love colors. It is actually hard for me to choose bland clothing or bland anything for that matter. I always gravitate to the brightest colors there are in a store.
And the new winners are……
Please vote for PolyHobbyMommy.com. Just click the link. Thanks!